Please do not steal these images, as they are my own. Thanks.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
-
well the first day of the year was mostly successful. I didn't buy anything that wasn't necessary and I did spend a lot more time away from my computer...reading, putting laundry away, etc. Woo! I also stayed off facebook. I've logged out on both my computer and phone to lessen the temptation. I catch myself opening facebook in a new tab and I'm like wait, no. The weather has been insane. It was 76 inside last night and we were roasting. It's been raining heavily which I'm okay with, and then tomorrow it's supposed to be down in the forties and snow! After being in the 70s all weekend. I will welcome the snow with open arms and snow boots though. Hoping for a four day weekend? and some winter weather! oh, and I made this yesterday with a stick I've been drying out for months, and some of my dried roses!
Happy October! I wish I could report an autumn chill in the air, but sadly it's 84 degrees outside. I feel like I can't make one post without mentioning climate change but it does seem to be impacting all of our seasons more and more each year in Virginia, and it breaks my heart. But on a positive note, I've been making some delicious food. Yesterday I made a four cheese stuffed spaghetti squash from Half Baked Harvest that was absolutely divine. Today, I'm making an herb and cheese stuffed pork tenderloin. It's been thundering for the last hour but the sun keeps insisting it be seen. I'm kind of hoping for a thunderstorm, at least that would make it feel a little more cozy. We have big plans this October! I'm in my friend Lori's wedding mid-month, though I'm a little anxious about that with covid. The ceremony is outside though and I don't believe I'll be staying for the reception, as it's inside, unfortunately. Then we'll b...
I don't know why it's so hard for me to get into writing again. I used to spend hours on blogs and online journals pouring my heart out. Something changed me and made me feel like it's strange to put it where I can go back to it. Something made me feel weird about my own feelings. I don't like it. I miss being an open book, at least to myself. I'm trying though. I am so stressed about money right now. I'm 26 years old and I feel like I'm working for the same wages I was when I had my first job. I feel like I work my ass off for nothing. This month marks six years at PetSmart. I have had enough. I need to get out soon. I need to move on to better (paying) things.
Comments
Post a Comment